We are pleased to announce the start of work on a new project on behalf of the Welfare & Social Projects Office of the City of Warsaw. Starting in April 2019, over the next two years, as part of a consortium with itCraft s.c., PCG will provide technological and system consulting services, the effect of which will be to design the first IT system of this type in Poland.
E-Care consists of:
- a subsystem of coordination and monitoring of home care services
- telecare subsystem with a 24/7 support center.
The system will support the provision of home care and telecare services for approximately 7,000 residents of the Capital City of Warsaw and 10 municipalities of the Warsaw Functional Area. The use of new technologies and wearable equipment is to contribute not only to improving the quality and efficiency of care services, but also to increasing the safety of the beneficiaries of these services.
Ahead of us are the following tasks:
- Desk research
- Conducting 17 diagnostic and consulting workshops with different stakeholders’ groups
- E-Care system design including the two coherent subsystems:
- Coordination and monitoring of care services in the environment
- Telecare with a 24/7 support center
- Preparation of the procurement statement of work for public procurement processes necessary for the implementation of the "E-Care" System
- Support for the Client during the public procurement processes
- Preparation of a final report on the project implementation.
You will be able to read about our progress on a regular basis on social media. We encourage you to visit our profile on FB
The above activities will be implemented as part of the project "Construction and implementation of an integrated home care support system based on ICT tools in the Warsaw Functional Area (E-Opieka)" implemented in 11 communes of the Warsaw Functional Area (capital city Warsaw, Grodzisk Mazowiecki, Jabłonna, Karczew , Legionowo, Marki, Pruszków, Raszyn, Wieliszew, Zielonka, and Żyrardów) co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund under the Regional Operational Program of the Mazowieckie Voivodship 2014-2020, Measure 2.1 E-services, Sub-measure 2.1.2 E-services for Mazovia under zit.