Commissioned by the Mazowieckie Center for Social Policy (MCPS), PCG Polska is carrying out a study on the cooperation of the private sector with social economy entities operating in the Mazowieckie Voivodeship.
The aim of the study is to identify possible areas of cooperation between the private sector and social economy entities from the voivodeship. It will be implemented based on a multidimensional assessment of the current state of this relationship, the scope, form and scale of cooperation, as well as the underlying motivations engaging both parties.
The survey is directed to entities operating in the Mazowieckie Voivodeship, including:
- Social Economy Support Centers (OWES)
- Social Economy entities (social cooperatives, non-profit companies, social enterprises, professional activity establishments and social integration centers)
- Business representatives, including small, medium and large enterprises.
Among the research methods the following will be implemented
- Telephone interviews (CATI) with OWES, social economy entities and business representatives,
- Individual in-depth interviews (IDI) with social economy entities and companies,
- Computer-assisted web interviews (online surveys, CAWI) with companies,
- Focus group interview with representatives of MCPS and OWES.
If you represent the private sector: companies / enterprises from the Masovian Voivodeship, we invite you to actively participate in the survey by responding to a questionnaire addressed to business representatives / companies from Mazovia:
Survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BiznesiPES
We also invite you to register for individual in-depth interviews by calling 42 2908 221 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of the Mazowieckie Center for Social Policy and PCG Polska, we would like to thank you in advance for participating in the survey.