On December 16, 2022 at 10.30-12.00 the panel "Social entrepreneurs - (un)ordinary companies on the Łódź market" will take place, as part of the European Economic Forum 2022. The event will take place at the VH Andel`s Łódź hotel. Invited guests will talk about the importance of social entrepreneurship for the Łódź and national economy. The panel is carried out jointly by: the Regional Center for Social Policy in Łódź, PCG Polska, the Social Economy Support Center KLUCZ within the framework of the Social Economy Development Committee of the Łódź Voivodeship.
Panel Social entrepreneurs - (un)ordinary companies on the Łódź market
10.30-11.00 - ceremonial presentation of diplomas confirming the granting of subsidies for the creation of new jobs in the social economy sector in 2022 - presented by representatives of 3 Social Economy Support Centers and Zbigniew Ziemba (Deputy Marshal of the Łódź Voivodeship) and Piotr Cieplucha (Deputy Voivode of Łódź).
11.00-12.00 – moderated discussion:
- How do you know that a company is a social enterprise? Why be a social enterprise?
- What is the uniqueness of social business?
- How can you start working with a social enterprise? Why is it worth it? Good practices and proven solutions
- What is the future of the social economy?
- Zbigniew Ziemba, Deputy Marshal of the Łódź Voivodeship
- Piotr Cieplucha, Deputy Voivode of Łódź
- Ilona Pietrzak, social entrepreneur, trainer and consultant, vice-president of the Institute of Civil Affairs, founder of the Business Care Centre
- Dominik Murawa, social entrepreneur, president of the Restart Social Cooperative, which runs the Cooperative Pub in Łódź
- Ewa Rogalska, expert in social innovation, Director of the Health and Social Welfare Department at PCG Polska.
Panel moderator: Karolina Fijołek Głowacka, advisor to social economy entities, Institute of Civil Affairs running the KLUCZ Center for Social Economy Support.
Read more and register for the event: https://elodzkie.pl/wydarzenia/xv-european-forum-gospodarcze-lodzkie-2022